Palazzos are in these days. From Aztec prints to embroidered ones, palazzos are a great balance between casual and formal and how you style them can dress them up or make them perfect for a day at the beach.
Palazzos are definitely back in fashion now. These casual trousers are airy and look great on everyone. But palazzos aren’t as easy to pair as we hope they would be. Many times, the wrong top can make the pants lose their charm. But you can never go wrong with these five ways of styling your palazzo pants.
- Go feminine with lace: This look is best suited for work parties or a semi-formal function. Match your flowy palazzos with a lace top and kitten heels. We recommend light and pastel colors to perfect this styling. If you’re looking for a more formal approach, wear full sleeves.
- Get ethnic with indigo kurtas: Palazzos and indigo tunics are two popular wardrobe pieces. Pairing them together is only the most obvious choice. If you own color block palazzo pants, these kurtas are perfect to make your outfit more playful.
- Tuck in your tank tops: Tank tops are underestimated wardrobe essentials. Try tucking them into your palazzos, preferably printed. If you want to achieve a jumpsuit look, just loosen your top at the waist. If you’re sporting spaghetti straps, reinforce your waist with a belt for a more sophisticated look.
- Wear a denim jacket for a casual look: If your top is too plain, your denim jacket can complete your attire. Layering your outfit allows you to use staple items from your wardrobe and makes you look more stylish. If you don’t own a denim jacket, opt for an oversized, unbuttoned shirt to go over your tucked t-shirt or spaghetti top.
- Pair them with crop tops: Wide-legged palazzos may distort your body appearance. Wearing a crop top can give you a better shape and make you look taller than you actually are. If you want to take advantage of this, you can switch to a striped top and pair this look with heeled shoes.
With palazzos, it’s easy to be a trendsetter. It’s a lot of fun to experiment with these fun pair of pants and you don’t need to own multiple pairs because they can be worn in multiple ways, for multiple occasions.