HydraFacials are all the rage these days and unlike many such facial fads, this form of treatment is backed by dermatologists as well. This multi-step facial has numerous benefits and, to everyone’s surprise, no side effects!
A new breakthrough in dermatology, HydraFacial is a permanent solution to improve your skin. In under 30 minutes, the intensive treatment leaves you with soft and hydrated skin without the hassles of worrying about redness or a puffy face. It entails a unique serum delivery system which is transparent and thorough. It involves cleansing, exfoliating, and ridding the skin of impurities and dead skin while pumping it with nutrients. Customized for each skin type or need, hydrafacial caters to your skin and doesn’t follow a generalized protocol.
What do each of the steps within the procedure entail? We’ll break it down for you by the objective:
- General skin health: A facial suited for everyday needs, it starts with exfoliating the face and removing dead cells. A peel is applied to remove impurities and soften skin. The next step uses a painless suction to extract and cleanse pores. Lastly, a fusion serum detoxifies and protects skin, improving the lines on your face. This serum also helps prevent dark spots and discoloration.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: This treatment uses the same procedure as the general facial (as seen above). Additionally, it tackles wrinkles by using skin conditioners that hydrate, firm and soothe skin. Lastly, a fusion serum detoxifies and protects skin, preventing dark spots and discoloration.
- Age reversal: This treatment uses the same procedure as the general facial (as seen above). After the suction cleanses pores, boost proteins are used to reduce the appearance of aging signs on the skin. Lastly, a fusion serum detoxifies and protects skin, preventing dark spots and discoloration.
- Brightening treatment: This uses the same procedure as the general facial (as seen above). A boost serum uses bearberry extract and Vitamin C to brighten dark spots and give your skin added brightness. Lastly, the fusion serum detoxifies and protects skin.
- Oily or congested skin: Along with the procedure for the general facial (as seen above), the treatment tackles oily skin by using a suction that cleanses pores and alleviates congestion. The fusion serum helps to finish the treatment.
- Sensitive skin: This treatment is an ultra-gentle version of the general facial. It uses protective antioxidants and ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to leave you with radiant and silky-smooth skin.
You can find extensive details for each of these treatments here.