7 Punch Recipes to Make Your Christmas Rock!
Being merry is usually rounded off by the presence of a good glass of punch. You can have punch with a kick of alcohol but they can be equally delicious even without liquor.
Here are some recipes to help your Christmas party rock!
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 bottles sparkling wine/soda
- ¾ cup white wine
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Sugar to taste
- Ice cubes
- In a punch bowl, add the pomegranate juice and sugar, if needed. Stir to dissolve.
- Add the sparkling wine/soda and white wine.
- Add the fruit.
- Serve the punch over ice cubes
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3 to 4 cloves
- Pour the fruit juices in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve
- Make a bouquet garni of cloves and cinnamon. (Tie up the whole spices in muslin cloth and place into the saucepan. This helps get maximum flavor without the spices floating around in the punch).
- Once the mixture boils, let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off flame, remove the bouquet and serve warm
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- ¼ cup whisky
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs separated
- 3 cups full fat milk
- In a medium bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, add the egg yolk and ¼ cup of the sugar and whisk until the mixture is pale yellow and thick. Add milk, whisky, rum and brandy and transfer to a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites with the remaining sugar until soft peaks form.
- Stir the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture. Beat the cream until lightly thickened in another bowl and fold it with the nutmeg into the egg mix.
- Mix well before serving.
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Six 2-liter bottles of 7 Up
- 1 carton of vanilla ice cream
- Over a medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the water.
- Remove from heat, add the milk and let cool
- Chill until serving time
- At the time of serving, add 7 Up to the mix.
- Stir ice cream into the punch
- 2 liters apple juice concentrate
- 1 liter water
- 1 liter 7 Up
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 jar green maraschino cherries
- Mix the concentrate with the water and chill.
- To the mix, add the 7 Up and ginger ale. Do this just before serving.
- Garnish with the cherries
- 1 bottle red wine
- 60 g demerara sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Grated nutmeg
- 1 orange, halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 60 ml gin
- In a saucepan, add the wine, spices orange, sugar and bay leaf.
- Heat and dissolve the sugar. Adjust sugar to taste.
- Take off heat and add the gin.
- Strain and serve immediately
- 3 oranges, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- I stick cinnamon
- 1 liter orange juice
- 1 liter cranberry juice
- 1 ½ cup vodka
- 1 bottle + 3 cups white wine
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 liter ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients except for the wine and ginger ale.
- Chill in refrigerator for a day.
- Add wine, ginger ale and ice cubes before serving.