Remove skin tan extensively with these reliable natural methods!
With summer upon us, many of us would prefer to stay indoors. At the same time, a good number of us would love to spend the day at the beach, or trekking or just soaking in some of that sun in our backyards. The only thing possibly holding people back is the fear of getting a tan.
Your skin goes through a lot if you decide to spend time under the sun. Getting a tan does not spell good news for your skin. Don’t fret as we have the perfect set of natural solutions to remove it effectively.
Here are five of the most trusted and tested natural ways of easing a tan:
1) Lemon juice: Lemon juice is a very useful ingredient that is there in most pantries. Did you know that it is one of the best natural ways of removing a tan? To remove tan significantly, all you need is to cut a lemon and rub one slice on the tanned skin. Leave it on for some time and then wash it off. You will be surprised to see that your tan has diminished quite a bit with this simple yet effective method.
2) Honey/ripe papaya mix: Honey, as we all know, is good for the skin. Add half a cup of raw papaya and it works wonders for tanned skin. Mash up the mix and apply it on the tanned area and keep it on for 30 minutes. Wash it off with cold water for best results.
3) Besan/turmeric face pack: Turmeric has long been considered as good for the skin. Make a pack of turmeric and besan (Bengal gram flour) and apply it to your tanned skin. Applying this pack will not only effectively remove the tan but will also bring a healthy glow to the skin. Pigmentation also reduces with regular application of this pack.
4) Tomato/yogurt/lemon juice face pack: This face pack is very effective in removing tan as it contains the powerful bleaching powers of lemon, tomato and yogurt. All the dark spots and pigmentation one gets after being exposed to the sun are easily diminished after applying this pack. Do give it a try!
5) Oats and buttermilk pack: Oats and buttermilk are natural skin exfoliators so a pack made from these two ingredients is a good choice. If you are short on time, this is the best face pack for you to remove skin tan. Buttermilk is also a good moisturizer while oatmeal works as a natural scrub.